Friday 8 June 2012

The blog so far...

So it's now Friday 4.15 in the afternoon, and the blog is pretty nuch up to date text wise, although there is some more detail to add here and there.
What's missing, really , is the pictures.
Now I've got loads of pictures, and now the blog is up to date, I'll add them in to illustrate the text. All I have to do is choose what pictures to use, copy them, shrink them down to 1024 pixels wide, upload them, and add the links to the relevant post.
Of course it all takes time, and the internet connection although working and reliable ain't that fast, but I'm working though it.
I've spend a few hours today  catching up, and happy to have done so, My aim , as before, is to keep it up to date daily. Hopefully now ther'll be daily posts.
I lovc to see the comments posted, so please keep 'em comingf - and if you ain't posted a comment yet, what are you waiting for? you can write can't you.
ok, more later,  Mr. T

No comments:

Post a Comment